Can't buy me Love....

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Or can you? If you've been here before - you know we are struggling with a transition to a new daycare...and not an easy one at that - well, after a tough day I asked on Facebook if anyone cared to talk me out of buying the kids' love back since they had been pretty angry with me...
I was kidding - mostly - but then stumbled upon this...
A $300 water bouncer...on clearance for the low low price of $70.00! That doesn't even cover water park passes for a family of four! I had to check it out!


So, I inflated it in our tiny living room to see if it was indeed worth the seventy smackers...

And it made the cut ~ so we moved it outside...

Where even the dog enjoyed himself!







It was a great way to cool off on a hot day...















Did I buy back their love? Nope...but we do have some fun, cheap entertainment for our yard...come on over...but bring your suits...the neighbors might complain!

1 comments:

AKA "Meesh" said...

Those are some of the GREATEST photos. I love me some kid fun. Awesome.

Post a Comment

ShareThis