The Nut House

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

~ AKA Bounce House?




I don't know what's wrong with me ~ but apparently I think money grows on trees...In July my man and I spent about a week hashing out the possibilities of adding to our family (or not) ... After lots of tears and sleepless nights and near vomiting thinking about having more babies & not having more babies ... We both came to the consensus that we are done building our family and we will count our blessings and love the life in which we live. Right here. Right now.
Well, since then, I don't know what is wrong with me - if I feel suddenly rich because we aren't having another baby or if I am trying to overcompensate to myself or our kids or what...but I just. can't. stop. spending.

I had been researching renting a bounce house for the little Diva's 3rd birthday party...and after striking out with the affordable companies for our party, and seeing how much a one day rental costs from "the other guys" (8 hours, not 24) I just went to the store and got our own!
And let me tell you - it's been totally. f'n. worth it!

SEE???















0 comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis