Family Photographs...

Friday, May 29, 2009

Why is it sooo hard to get a family photograph? There are only four of us...
I'm going to have to pay a professional JUST for the sake of a pic of the four of us...But to give me a candid like we had done last fall...because I don't like the stuffy studio family portraits...

*sigh*

When I did volume I of the BLOG BOOK out of 1000 pics put into that book, I'm probably in about 5 ~ I'd like to change that up a little this year - but we'll have to see - I'm not as comfy being IN the pictures as I once was...

But to that...here are a few attempts at our (elusive) Gust Family family photos!




















And ~ for good measure - a few of my other favorite pics from the day...












I CANNOT believe he actually sat long enough for me to snap a few pictures ~ which I think turned out MARVELOUSLY!! No thanks in part to my fabu SLR camera that my hubs & kids got me for Christmas last year...that came with the complimentary photo classes that I took but haven't really put to use...until now!!








Yes, my cup really does runneth over...

1 comments:

Amelia Sprout said...

I know you may not like them, but I think they look great. I know what you mean though. My husband says he is need of a haircut any time I feel like I want to take them. Even worse, there are few with me in them because I'm the only one that uses (or knows how to use) the camera.

Post a Comment

ShareThis